Use our scheduler below to book your Covid-19 vaccination. Our Covid-19 vaccination clinics are expected to commence for patients of the practice by early March. Vaccines are to administered strictly by age, starting with patients over 85 working down to our patients who are 70. We will contact you when your age group is being called for vaccination. You can keep an eye on our facebook page for updates also. Only on the completion of the first age category will we will be moving to the next age category, the over 80’s and so on.
We are asking as many patients as possible to use this online scheduler for making their appointments. And we would be grateful if family members, could assist patients if necessary, to use this system for booking their appointment.
Important to know before booking your Vaccination Appointment
- Any bookings made for patients under 70 or outside the age group being scheduled will be deleted and not be booked in to our main healthcare diary system.
- You must be a patient at Scally McDaid Medical Practice to book an appointment with us.
- You should not arrive for your appointment if you have developed any Covid 19 symptoms.
- You should not continue with this booking if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last four weeks or if you have had another vaccine within the last 14 days.
- On the day of your appointment you must wear appropriate clothing to ensure we have easy access to your arms i.e. short sleeve, loose neck top.